Territory: Greater Seattle - Western Washington, Canadian border to Olympia
• Role will be calling on mechanical engineers and mechanical contractors; primary emphasis on engineers.
• Will focus on maintaining, nurturing and growing our base of clients – company/products are well-known in the market.
• Specific focus will be on promoting/selling commercial airside products: DOAS, air handlers, custom air handlers, chilled beams, etc. Previous experience/exposure to any of these types of products is a huge plus.
• Clientele: Schools K-12, universities, hospitals, military, sewage plants, airports and high-rises.
• Current specific need: Expanding commercial airside lines. Need sales people who are strong with their product knowledge, and have the ability to sell on the strength of our company and the lines we carry.
• This position has trajectory to management and an ownership stake in
Mechanical Sales Inc.
Must have strong commercial airside HVAC equipment experience.
Must have experience working with HVAC industry contacts (engineers) in the Seattle market.
Must be able to “talk the talk” with engineers regarding commercial applications and possess a strong understanding of commercial systems.
Please submit your resume today and let’s talk!